In compliance with the 15/1999 organic law from December 13th, about personal Data Protection, Domobility S.L announces that:
- As a proprietary, the responsible of the website is Domobility S.L
- While browsing through this website, the server gets generic information for statistical purposes such as IP address, hour and date, browser version, etc.
- The physical data holder persons will be able, at any moment, to exercise the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights in the terms included in the data protection, by writing a request to the place of business mentioned before.
- The website can contain links or references to other websites that aren’t under control of Domobility S.L, so this data protection policy can’t be applied. We advise the user to read the indications of every website he visits, because he will be the only responsible of his connections to those sites.
- Domobility S.L has developed a data protection system for the confidentiality of its customers and/or collaborators, adopting the legally required security measures. However, the customer and/or collaborators must assume that no measure is impregnable and that Domobility S.L can’t guarantee that third parties won’t be able to access that data illegitimately and illegaly. In that case, Domobility S.L will act following the current legal means.
- Obtained data won’t be given to companies that aren’t part of the group or collaboration, except for particular exceptions like the need to send parcels or transportation.
As a visitor of our website, you accept the use of the information by us in the way described in the previous Legal Notice.